How to Apply
The next class begins on Jul 6th, 2020. If you want to apply, first make sure you meet the basic Eligibility Requirements:
* You must Volunteer for the program
* 16-18 years old (must be 16 by the first day and cannot turn 19 before the start of the program)
* Legal resident of the United States and of California
* Students at-risk of dropping out of high school or credit deficient
* Students free from any serious involvement with the law, free of felony charges and no pending court proceedings
* Live within one of the following counties: Imperial, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego
– If you live in Central California, please contact our sister academy, Grizzly Youth Academy at www.grizzlyyouthacademy.org.
– If you live in Northern California, please contact our other sister academy, Discovery Youth Academy at www.discoverychallengeacademy.com
Now that you have cleared the basics of eligibility and where you live, here is the four-step process in order to apply to Sunburst Youth Academy.
Click Here to signup for our next mandatory orientation.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Have any questions? The best way to get an answer is:
email@example.com or call (562) 936-1759
Para llamadas en Espanol (562) 936-1759
***Applying to Sunburst is FREE. If you need assistance in filling out any of the application forms our staff is readily available to provide assistance!***